2-part video series highlights the hellish conditions of animals in Puerto Rico. Includes:
- Veterinarians of Puerto Rico preventing outside volunteers from coming in to do mass sterilizations
- The business of euthanization and how animal control groups profit from the mass deaths
- Desperate animal groups giving everything with next to zero support from government
- How the matter is helping to destroy tourism in Puerto Rico
- How the matter is an embarrassment, destroying what little regard the world has for Puerto Rico to begin with
- Shelters allowing animals to suffer without adequate veterinary care
- Government officials (like the mayor of Arecibo) who does not care, and is willing to lie through his teeth on camera with a heavy tone of arrogance
Don't just watch this. Share it. Place it on your Facebook account, and post it on travel blogs or forums.
The only way Puerto Rico's government will pay attention to this matter is when they finally realize how it is playing such a pivotal role in destroying the entire country.
Part two of the video summarizes some of the proposed solutions that would great help to bring the issue under control, and prevent the animals from their suffering.